BUG MTA ( OR WINDOWS )

MuCa

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I want to report some bugs.

Well, Uhm. ( TESTED IN FFSGAMING.COM )

Okay I remember administrators who showed him the bug. But about this. There are three types of combinations using them with Windows bug.

The combination is

CTRL + ALT + DEL

zaDxKvd.png

Then go to the section Block PC

tareas.jpg

And walked in and waited a few seconds

52793410b92c6s41195.jpg

EXAMPLE

We are on a track of DM, and we fall into the water. But before you hit the water far above well away (not much) press this key combination and block the PC, waited a few seconds and unblock the computer and see what the car will be under water for a few seconds and then if morira.Pero we want to reach the city blocking must be for about 5 minutes until the car down the deepest and the spawn is in the city.

Remember that all this anti-AFK is not acting bug we are doing. The Anti-AFK act when we unlock the team but we will not die instantly.

The other bug is not to die when the hunter will not be shooting. All this is done with the combination of Windows.

As the car is frozen and unable to move. That never checked because when you remove the blockade I think it was moving, but I do not know what that is. Maybe it's worth it but thanks for your time

In PTP I never tried it because I do not like the sand. But you would be good managers they try this.

https://translate.google.com.ar

For write this